– !teamset – to set your server to a team. Each server can be a team. You need the manage server permission for this command.
Name Example: !teamset name My Team Name
Description Example: !teamset description My very long team description.
Image Example: !teamset image http://www.pokemoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/LOGO-BREEDING-1-300×243.png
Note: must be an image file ending in .png or .jpg or .gif or some other image file.
Color Example: !teamset color 00ff00
– !teamadd – to add a player to your team. Do this in the server that you have
manage server permissions in.
– !teamk – to kick a player from your team.
– !teams – to display all the teams.
– !team | !team [Name] | !team [ID] – to display team info (those are 3 different commands).
Team scores reset every season.